- A summary of 100 -150 words is to be submitted via the online form
- The summary will be used for judging and published and used should the entry be awarded via our FinanceAsia website and awards website and should therefore highlight the comany and justify why it should win.
- DO NOT include company credentials or other sensitive/confidential information. Once submitted no changes are allowed.
- A maximum of five (5) files for all categories.
- For supporting documents, please do not include excessive information and the limit for supporting material is 15 pages.
- All materials in languages other than English must be submitted with a translation.
HOW TO ENTER
Entries are to be submitted online, please register via our entry platform. Please click the ENTER NOW button via our website at www.thecountryawards.com/ to submit your entry.
FinanceAsia will not accept any entries which are not submitted via the dedicated entry platform. If you are having trouble with the submission platform, please contact the Awards Team at email@example.com
The written entry paper is your key part of the submission and the entry template must be used for all categories.
Please click on ENTRY PACK to download the entry templates.
PAGE LIMIT & FONT
No more than three (3) single-sided pages of A4 size. Font size should be no less than 11-point in Arial.
IMPORTANT: blank pages, cover page and disclaimers will be treated as one page.
Entries that are not prepared as per requirements in the specified template may be disqualified and will not proceed to judging.
All credits required on the online submission form must be filled in
correctly. Entrants are responsible to ensure all credits are accurate at the time of the submission. Once submitted, all information related to the entry including all credits will be treated as FINAL.
Entrants may mark on their entry and/or supporting documents any sensitive parts by highlighting the sensitive information only in yellow. Information highlighted in yellow will be treated as confidential and shall not be used for publishing purposes. Please be specific about the information that cannot be disclosed – do not simply mark the entire entry in yellow.
FinanceAsia reserves the right to publish details of the entries which are not marked as confidential.
The judging panel consists of leading experienced industry professionals across Asia-Pacific region. Every judge is required to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and is expected to adhere to the terms of the confidentiality agreement.
FinanceAsia will invite a panel of experienced industry participants and advisers to provide feedback on the nominations we receive, in addition to our own research. Once we have received entries, our editorial team and judging panel will shortlist candidates on a confidential basis.